Code of Ethics
Here are our code of ethics you agree to by coming to any meeting.
These meetings are treated as a Cone of Silence. What is talked about in the room, stays in the room.
It is vital to create a safe space where entrepreneurs can share and swap stories in confidence and vulnerability. Entrepreneurship is hard and can be lonely. We endeavour to create a space where entrepreneurs can be themselves, build camaraderie and trusted relationships with peers.
Any breaks in this trust will start with a suspension, be investigated, and if proven, will result in being asked to leave the group.
- Be quick to listen, slow to respond. Be curious to understand the real challenge of your fellow entrepreneur
- Exercise empathy. Entrepreneurship is hard – remember?
- Be humble, adding what you know to what they know. Learn from each other, too
- Being clear is kind, and unclear is unkind
- Tend towards Gestalt (don't prescribe a solution, offer stories from your own experience that can be learned through example)
- Treat information as private. Respect others work
- State what is fact and what is opinion
- Play full-on. You get what you give.
If these align perfectly with you, lean in, we'd love to have you.