Avoid Needless Failure
If you know me, you'll hear me say "we" a lot. "We" help you to avoid needless failure. I say this because it's not about me. I didn't get here on my own, I'm forever building on the shoulders of giants, and I'm continually giving and getting introductions from and to those who help you on another leg of your journey. There is a whole ecosystem locally, regionally, and globally at work... and we're all richer for it.
A few notables:
- Started my entrepreneur journey at 10, won, lost and sold a few businesses (about 15 over 40 years).
- Helped raise tens of millions for mine and other ventures.
- Felt compelled to reach out to a huge benevolent corporation to start a crowd-funding, microloan platform that has now helped 150+ entrepreneurs in four languages across 10 countries start something meaningful to create equity for themselves and their families.
- Serve as an Entrepreneur In Residence, am a certified coach with 500 Global and GrowthX, have mentored about 1500 businesses, pitch coached hundreds, and
- Sit on a few boards where entrepreneurs and marginalized individuals are supported.
- These days, much of my time is spent training mentors through the Pocket Mentor app that helps entrepreneurs ace the fundamentals and serves as a framework for mentors who work with them
This Fuse42 thing is really about you, the leader, the entrepreneur. I see excellent cohort-based resources available and would encourage you to get involved with the right ones for you. The problem is they have a specific point-A to point-B they are working with you to achieve. As awesome has that has proven over the years, who's working with you on the big picture, the long game, the outcomes you want? Keeping the isolated lessons a part of the grand plan? We want to facilitate a space where the big picture is key and the community is supportive.
This is a peer-to-peer group, similar to Entrepreneur Organization but for those not there, not right, or not interested.
My hope is, together, we can work to make you the entrepreneur you want to be. Successful, competent, well balanced, and changing the world for good.